- About Linde Engineering
- Linde Engineering Dresden
- Linde Engineering Schalchen Plant
- Selas-Linde GmbH
- Linde Kryotechnik AG
- Cryo AB
- Cryostar SAS
- Linde CryoPlants Ltd.
- Moscow Representative Office
- Linde Engineering Rus, OOO
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Selas Linde North America
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Houston Office
- Linde Engineering (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Engineering (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Arabian Contracting Co. Ltd.
- Linde Engineering Middle East LLC
- Linde Engineering Korea
- Linde Engineering South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE)
US-based Hydro-Chem specialises in hydrogen and synthesis gas plants with capacities ranging from 100 to 20,000 normal m3/hr. Our plants are modular and standardised to meet industry requirements. They provide reliable on-site supplies of hydrogen and synthesis gas to the refining, electronics, food, mining, metals, and chemical industries.
Our customers benefit from our unique skill set ranging from conceptual design to fabrication and commissioning. As a one-stop provider, we can deliver unparalleled levels of quality and customer satisfaction. Our network of employees and partners in key locations around the world allows us to provide outstanding customer service.
Our core strengths include:
Low lifecycle costs
Fast delivery and installation times
High on-stream reliability
Innovative reforming and PSA technologies for save, reliable operations
Fast, automatic start-ups and shutdowns
We manufacture modular plants at our Holly Springs facilities, near Atlanta, Georgia and provide technical service and after-sales customer support. As an integral part of Linde Engineering, we have access to a global network of engineering, supply and construction resources. Backed by this international network, we can manufacture locally to meet country-specific requirements, reducing shipping costs and decreasing delivery time. Our skilled, professional technical support team ensures timely response to customers the world over.